About the Mayflower Group
The Mayflower Group is a leading provider of residential aged care, home care, disability services and independent seniors living options with sites in Brighton, Reservoir and Macleod.
The organisation has an enviable history of more than 50 years of providing responsive and innovative services that enhance independence, wellbeing and lifestyle.
Care without Compromise.
Enhancing quality of life choices for our community.
- Compassion - We care for those in need with empathy and understanding
- Excellence - We strive for quality and distinction
- Integrity - We are honest, ethical and sincere
- Respect - We recognise the value, uniqueness and dignity of every person
Mayflower is a community based not-for profit organisation built on a foundation of holistic person-centred care. We endeavour to promote an environment that is understanding of the needs of others and then responding to these needs in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
We foster and maintain positive relationships with all those who come into contact with Mayflower and we respect the individual’s right of choice with dignity.
Excellence is Mayflower’s aim, we work as a team to strengthen the bonds within the community we serve through communication, inclusiveness and transparency. We are committed to a culture of learning and growth through knowledge and harnessing the expertise of staff and others.
Our Strategic Priorities
- Organisational Growth
- Service Enhancement
- Organisational Effectiveness and Financial Sustainability
- People and Culture
- Community Engagement
- Enhance Corporate Governance