Residential Aged Care Acommodation
In a warm and nurturing environment, nestled in quiet Elliot St is Mayflower Reservoir. Delivering first class care to a diverse local clientele, this established facility celebrates cultural diversity through its lifestyle programs, menu choices and multicultural staff.
At Mayflower Reservoir, we work diligently to create relationships and we believe that is what sets us apart from other facilities in the local area. As soon as you walk in the door, you will feel the sense of warmth, comfort and community. Our residents usually choose us because they know someone who has experienced our care – and because they love our sense of family and fun.
With qualified nurses on duty 24 hours a day we are able to provide a full range of care services, as well as lifestyle programs to meet your individual needs including gentle exercise, craft activities, outings, inter-generational programs and tailored activities to enhance cultural connections, memory retention, socialisation and mobility.
Mayflower Reservoir has 38 residential care beds.
- Private rooms with shared ensuite facilities
- Experienced nurses onsite 24 hours / day
- Delicious meals prepared fresh onsite
- Ageing in place, respite care, dementia care & palliative care
- Multicultural programs for residents from diverse backgrounds
- Community bus
- Vibrant community atmosphere