Mayflower Home & Community Support
Live Life Your Way
You can enjoy a full and independent life in your own home with Mayflower's home and community support services. You’ll have unconditional care and support from a leading aged care provider that genuinely cares about your wellbeing.
With everything from simple daily chores to full nursing support, meals, transport and more, you can spend your days doing what you love while we look after the rest. Naturally you get the best of care: for over 50 years we've provided responsive, innovative services that promote independence.
Most importantly, we’ll ensure you’re more than comfortable — with both the level of care we provide, and your personal care assistant. After all we want you to live life your way.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you remain as independent as possible. Call our Bayside or Northern Metro home care office, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the inquiry form above.
All The Help You Need
With the full support and experience of the Mayflower Group, we can give you all you’d wish for in home care support. Services are available through government-funded home care packages or on a private fee for service basis.
- Domestic Assistance: We can take care of the household chores for you: from daily dusting, to full housekeeping including linen change and laundry - even the spring clean.
- Personal Care: We can offer the comfort and support of your very own home care assistant. They’ll help with all your personal care needs, including showering, dressing and grooming.
- Nursing Support: Your health and wellbeing is our greatest concern. We can provide short and long-term nursing support.
- Meals and Nutrition: Whether you would like dinner delivered daily, the attention of a dietician, or just some support with meal preparation, we’re here to help.
- Shopping, Errands and Transport: We can do all the running around for you, or take you to wherever you’d like to be.
- Companionship and Support: Beyond daily chores and nutritious meals, your in-home carer will be there for you. Whether it’s walk on a nice day, or a friendly chat, we’ll be there with the care and support you need to enjoy life your way.
- Respite Care: In home respite allows carers a break from their everyday caring role. It can be provided for a few hours or for an extended period including 24 hour care and overnight care.