Mayflower Home & Community Support
Your Care Your Way
With Mayflower’s home and community support services, you can enjoy a full and independent life in your own home. You’ll have unconditional care and support from a leading aged care provider that genuinely cares about your wellbeing.
With everything from simple daily chores to full nursing support, meals, transport and more, you can spend your days doing what you love while we look after the rest. Naturally you get the best of care: for over 50 years we’ve provided responsive, innovative services that promote independence.
We’re Here To Help You Live Your Way
Our vision is simple; care without compromise. That’s why our devoted, highly experienced home care staff will support you closely to make sure you get exactly the help you need, so you can keep living at home.
Most importantly, we’ll ensure you’re more than comfortable - with both the level of care we provide, and your personal care assistant. After all we want you to enjoy your care, your way.
All The Help You Need
With the full support and experience of the Mayflower Group, we can give you all you’d wish for in home care support.
- Domestic Assistance: We can take care of the household chores for you: from daily dusting, to full housekeeping including linen change and laundry - even the spring clean.
- Personal Care: We can offer the comfort and support of your very own home care assistant. They’ll help with all your personal care needs, including showering, dressing and grooming.
- Nursing Support: Your health and wellbeing is our greatest concern. We can provide short and long-term nursing support.
- Meals and Nutrition: Whether you would like dinner delivered daily, the attention of a dietician, or just some support with meal preparation, we’re here to help.
- Shopping, Errands and Transport: We can do all the running around for you, or take you to wherever you’d like to be.
- Companionship and Support: Beyond daily chores and nutritious meals, your in-home carer will be there for you. Whether it’s walk on a nice day, or a friendly chat, we’ll be there with the care and support you need to enjoy life your way.
- Respite Care: In home respite allows carers a break from their everyday caring role. It can be provided for a few hours or for an extended period including 24 hour care and overnight care.
Home Care Payment Options
Everyone’s needs and circumstances are different. You have a choice of payment options for your home care services, which include Government funded home care packages and private fee for service.
Home care packages
If you still live independently but have more complex health care needs, these are suited to you.
- Subsidised by the Federal Government.
- Four funding levels to suit your needs.
- Pay a set daily amount based on your pension and an income assessment.
Private fee for service
Choose the services that suit your needs and pay directly.
- Make your selections from our full range of services.
- Pay per your individual booking.
- Practical if you’re waiting for government funding to be processed, or if funding support is not applicable.
From $49 per hour
We can help with shopping, meals, and personal care
From $75 per hour
We can provide nursing care and support
From $95 per hour
We can provide case management support
Contact Us Today to Help You Remain as Independent as Possible.
Call 03 9591 1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.