Fees and Funding
Home Care Fees and Funding
Everyone’s needs and circumstances are different. Services are available through government-funded home care packages or on a private fee for service basis. Our friendly staff are available to help you understand your home care options and will walk you through the steps to get home care services in place.
Home care packages
If you still live independently but have more complex health care needs, these are suited to you.
- Subsidised by the Federal Government.
- Four funding levels to suit your needs.
- Pay a set daily amount based on your pension and an income assessment.
Private fee for service
Choose the services that suit your needs and pay directly.
- Make your selections from our full range of services.
- Pay per your individual booking.
- Practical if you’re waiting for government funding to be processed, or if funding support is not applicable.
From $52 per hour
We can help with shopping, meals, and personal care
From $70 per hour
We can provide nursing care and support
You can view our fees on the My Aged Care website.
Or download the Mayflower Home Care Fee Schedule.